Thursday

QA: Plan Tak Menjadi

For the last few weeks, I have this plan to go to Dvbai (via Sharj4h). Although the reason justified for the trip is to see what Dvbai Sales Festival is offering, the main reason for me is to fly with the first low cost carrier in the Middle East, AirAr4bia.

This will add to my list of airlines that I have flown. Right now, I have flown with 16 airlines and AirAr4bia will be my 17th. airlines.

I have yet to book the ticket, so the famous blogger at Sharj4h tu, sabar-sabar lah dulu ye. Upon checking the website, the fare has gone up by QAR200 .. aarrgghhhhh...... so much of delaying to buy the ticket.

After a short discussion with my current travel partner, Zals, we decided to postpone our trip to Sharj4h...

To our dearest friend over there, a thousand apologise.... nanti Zals contact you.....

Hmm.... I already informed my MDs that I will not be attending the monthly meeting next Thursday - but now, I need to retract that email.... So much about planning.... :-(

~ M T @ Q4t4r
~~ Ibn Mahmoud, D0ha


~ To Travel Is To Discover Oneself ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... terlambat beli... tu lah.. bz sgt ngan keje kan... :-p

so bila nak book flight ni? jgn terlepas plak kali ni.

MT said...

tu le.. keje banyak lately...

nantilah kita plan... lagipun bukannye nak kejar apa2 kat sana.. nak jumpa kawan je kan :-)