MY: Day Lapan (-1)
My last day of detox. As expected, nothing changes or improved. So, I think I have to agree with majority that I talked to about detox. If you are a Muslim and fast during Ramadan, I don't think any detox programme will work. Fasting itself is a form of detax. Dapat pahala lagi :-)
It is good if you continue with six days fasting in Syawal and even better if we can dedicated ourselves to fast on Mondays and Thursdays. Isn't Islam great?
When that thought came to mind, I checked the website on juvanex detox again. An I reckoned all those success stories are from non-Muslim. And I am not surprised if they are not true. Not to downgrade the product, but for marketing gimmick, anything is possible.
Anyway, bottom line - for a Muslim, forget spending money on this. for non-Muslim, do practice fasting. For all, eat right and know your limit. Stop when you nearly full and eat on scheduled. Actually, these are all the teaching of our beloved Prophet (S.A.W)...
Islam.. what a great way of life..
~ MT @ Malaysia
~~ Ampang, Selangor
~ To Travel Is To Discover Oneself ~

2 comments:
habislah blog ni kena banned ngan brand tu :-) hehehe...
so what's next in the list to try out? anti-oxidant supplement?
zal
hahaha.... i dont think they read my lousy blog ni... next? hmm.. build up the muscle.. :-))
Post a Comment