Sunday

QA: Makan-Makan @ Villa

Last night, we had a makan-makan session at AI/MR new villa. I organized the makan-makan on behalf of the them to commemorate three occasions:

- House warming
- AI 26th. birthday
- Welcoming the new citizen of the worlds (the baby is due in October, however, since there are lots of us are going back for Eid, this is the time to do congratulate the proud parent-to-be)

Although I invited around 20 of Malaysians in Doha, only three-quarter of them turned up. Anyway, we did have a good time. Apart from us, AI/MR also invited their work colleagues from the station.

Here are some photos of us enjoying ourselves. More photos will be added once I got them from other friends..






~ MT @ Qatar
~~ Al-Gharaffa, Doha


~ To Travel Is To Discover Oneself ~

1 comment:

aizal_ibrahim said...

Tq deen.. for organized this makan-makan.